Whether you’re pursuing a specialty in automotive, diesel, autobody, agricultural, powersports, or aviation, great tools are the cornerstone of success.
Our Student Tech Program aims to set future technicians up for success by providing significant discounts on our innovative tools including sets recommended by their school's program.
Finding My Discount
Will there be program price adjustments?
Mac Tools does not charge for shipping, but does charge applicable sales tax on all orders for students. Public school purchases are normally tax-exempt.
How do I get warranty service on my Mac Tools?
Do I have to buy sets or specific tool boxes?
How long does it take to receive my order?
How many orders can I place?
How does the Student Tech Program work for Schools?
For any questions concerning the Student Tech Program, contact a Student Tech Customer Service Representative at 800.MACTOOLS, option 6 or email MAC.StudentTech@sbdinc.com
Requirements for eligibility:
To be approved for an educational discount, please provide proof of eligibility for the following items:
- ID card for your institution - Enrollment documents for the current academic year
- Valid receipt (must contain the student name, date/duration of the course and the name of the academic institution)
Apprentice Purchase Guidelines
- Apprentices may make a one-time purchase for
tools and tool storage up to $5,000.00.
- Purchases must go through an active
distributor and be submitted on a manual order
form. All apprentice orders will be emailed to
Mac.email@example.com for approval and
processing. If a supporting distributor is not
associated with the sale, it will not be
- Online student accounts will not be permitted
- Student technicians, Instructors, and Schools
will continue to fall under the STP guidelines.
- Please direct any questions to